Thanks to the testing of about 15 gamers, the new version of Blindfold is now available in the iTunes App Store.
Here are some of the features:
- Re-organized app to start with main menu of practice and challenge modes.
- No longer requires shutting voice over off.
- Settings screen easier to use, includes user guide.
- Fence sound can also be your iTunes music.
- Speed sound can also be car engine.
- Some new levels; new controls for driving backwards and stopping car.
- Challenge mode.
- All reported bugs fixed.
- Remote logging so we can find problems that you encounter.
- Changed drum beat during tutorial to a heart monitor beep.
- Tutorial now tells you if the screen is facing the ceiling instead of your body.
- iOS 8 compatibility.
- Three finger gestures now control the game as an alternative to the buttons.
If you have any suggestions on further improvements, please let us know.