Last week, I asked many of the Blindfold Games fans to fill out a survey on which game to create next, and I received hundreds of responses.
You can add your response to the survey here:
Before I reveal what was requested, I have a few comments:
- All games run on iPad as well as iPhone. If you don’t find the game you are looking for on the iPad, make sure you de-select the iPad only button when using the App Store on your iPad.
- I already created a bunch of games that were requested, including:
- Uno, called Blindfold Wildcard.
- Skip-Bo, called Blindfold Cat and Mouse Solitaire.
- Jeopardy, called Blindfold Trivia Match
- Frogger, called Blindfold Hopper
- Memory game, called Blindfold Sound Search
- Hangman, one of 4 games in Blindfold Word Game
- Code cracker game, called Blindfold Cryptogram
- Apples to Apples is included in Blindfold RS Games
- Battleship is included in Blindfold RS Games
- Boggle, called Word Biggle
- Blindfold Checkers
- Blindfold BasketBall,
- Blindfold Soccer
- Blindfold Rummy
- Blindfold Pool
- Blindfold Breakout
I probably won’t create the following games:
- Chess, since several chess apps are already accessible.
- Bridge card game, since several bridge apps are already accessible
Here are the most requested games for each category:
- Puzzles: Mazes, Number Tile Slide Puzzle, Piano Tiles, Connect-Four
- Word Games: Scrabble, Crossword Puzzles, Word Search
- Board Games: Life, Sorry, Clue
- TV Games: Deal or no deal, Millionaire, Price is Right, Lets make a deal
- Action Games: Pacmac, Super Mario, Bopit, Whac-a-mole
- Casino Games: Slots
- Card Games: Cribbage
- Sports Games: Football, Baseball, Swimming, Golf
- Other: Fighting games where you battle an opponent and kill them, pet nurturing game