I was invited to speak at the Collaborative Vision Conference for the Wisconsin AER, and demonstrated some of the gamified curriculum that we’ve built over the past 8 months.
Kari Landis sent me the evaluation form filled out by all of the participants. On a scale of 1 to 5, we scored as follows:
- Presenter provided valuable information that will help me in my professions: 4.8
- Material was presented in an organized, easily understood manner: 4.8
- Content of the presentation met my expectations: 4.8
Teachers commented as follows:
- “Looking forward to trying these games”
- “This was so cool!”
- “Great way to have a presenter!”
- “This was very informative”
If you would like us to present at your conference, please contact me. The presentation is about 30 minutes, and teachers spend the next half hour asking questions and offering suggestions.